Direct Admission in Jain University 2021
Are you looking for Direct Admission in Jain University 2021, Direct Admission in Jain University Bangalore, Direct Management/NRI/SAARC Quota Admission? Call +91-8680051481.
Jain is deemed-to-be-university in Bangalore, India. Established by Jain University Trust and promoted by The JGI Groupin Indian state of Karnataka. It is the member of Association of Universities of Asia and Pacific and certified ISO 9001:2008 for quality management. It is a member of Association of Indian Universities. It also possesses Jain International Residential School, Bangalore (JIRS), an international school.
Jain (Deemed to be University) formerly Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College, SBMJC) is declared deemed to be University under section 3 of the UGC act, 1956 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Union Government vide notification No.F-9-57/2007-U.3 (A) Ministry of HRD, GOI December 19, 2008 and July 24, 2009.
Jain (Deemed to be University) has established 10 Centers of Excellence (CoEs) – Centre for Nano and Material Sciences; International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management; Centre for Emerging Technologies; Centre for Disaster Mitigation; Centre for Research in Social Sciences and Education; Centre for Ancient History & Culture; Centre for Indian Psychology; Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences, Center for Post Graduate Studies and Centre for Pure & Applied Sciences.
The university offers over 185 programmes at the undergraduate, postgraduate and research levels spanning elective courses and interdisciplinary certificate programmes ranging from Languages, Social Sciences & Humanities, Physical & Life Sciences, Engineering Science & Technology, Management and Commerce, etc. Ph.D. and M.Phil.
Constituent colleges and centres: The university includes the following colleges and centers, all in Bangalore, unless otherwise noted:
- Center for Management Studies
- Center for Post Graduate Studies
- Centre for Research in Social Science and Education
- Centre for Emerging Technologies
- Centre for Nano and Material Sciences
- Centre for Research in Pure and Applied Sciences
- Centre for Disaster Mitigation
- Centre for Ancient Indian History & Culture
- Centre for Indian Psychology
- Centre for Advanced Studies in Biosciences
- Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship
- International Institute for Aerospace Engineering and Management
- To foster human development through excellence in Quality Education, Research and Entrepreneurial Development
- To provide quality education, creating human Assets / Manpower and Intellectual capital
- To enhance research and development in different disciplines
- To develop new generation entrepreneurs who will be instrumental in fuelling economic growth
- To create able Leaders, Managers and Technocrats
- To foster an ethical environment founded on human values in which both spirit and skill will thrive to enrich
the quality of life
- Jain University has been ranked No. 5 among the top universities in India (India Today – Nielson Best Universities Survey, 2015).
- Jain University was started in 1990 as Sri Bhagawan Mahaveer Jain College in Bangalore, India
- The unitary and sprawling global campus of Jain University has 41 acres of built-up area which is located in Bangalore – Kanakapura Main Road, Ramanagara District
- The student population of Jain University is more than 9600students with around 1000 residential students,200International Students, highly experienced Faculty and 5 huge campuses
- Jain University is outstanding in research and offers various research degrees and currently 49 research projects are ongoing
- Jain University has signed 63 useful MoU’s and Agreements with various Academic Institutions, Research and Development Organizations and Industries
- To promote entrepreneurship amongst the students, the university has set up “Chenraj Roychand Centre for Entrepreneurship” that brings together academics, student entrepreneurs and incubated companies for the study and practice of entrepreneurship. Today, the centre has 50 incubated business ventures
- Pioneer in developing innovative learning methodologies – TEL (Technology Enabled Learning) for its programmes
- The University has initiated KALARAVA , a special psychological counselling centre with play therapy section that offers services to general public
- Jain University has the highest placement record and around 90% of the students are placed in reputed companies
- Jain University library has 1,11,085 Books, 173 Journals in Hard Copy, Ebsco Online Journals over 2000, Indest – In thousands till date
- 87 Projects funded by International / National Agencies
- 1113 Paper presentations in National & International Conferences, Seminars
- 672 Publications in National & International Journals
- The 2A/5 Coy NCC of Jain University, Bangalore has bagged the Best Institution Award 2014 – 15 for participation of its cadets in various training
- Jain University students from the engineering discipline have won either the I, II or III positions for the past 5 consecutive years for designing Micro Air Vehicle at NASA, Atlanta, USA
- Jain University launched Radio Active 90.4 MHz (Community Radio) in 2007 which seeks to promote inclusion, good governance, policy advocacy issues and enhance community cohesion by dialogues to support collective problem-solving and promote initiatives by collaboration and partnerships
Address: No. 91/ 2, Dr. A. N Krishna Rao Road, V. V Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004
Founded: 2009.Are you looking for Direct Admission in Jain University 2020, Direct Admission in Jain University Bangalore, Direct Management/NRI /SAARC/Forgien Quota Admission? Call +91-8680051481.